Buildwas Village Hall is located ~2.5 miles west of Ironbridge on Buildwas Road on the outskirts of Telford, just a 10 minute drive from Junction 6 of the the M54.
Satnav postcode: TF8 7BZ
What 3 Words location: https://w3w.co/goal.important.inflamed
Get directions on Google Maps here.
The car park to the side of the hall accommodates around 10 cars. Additional car parking is available within the village itself on Park View (we ask that you don't park in the car park next to the flats, as that is for residents only); and also in the loop road next to Buildwas Church, a short walk away.
Directions from M54:
- As you leave Junction 6, turn south onto the A5223 (Lawley Drive) and follow the signs for Ironbridge.
- Continue straight over the (numerous!) roundabouts for 5 miles, passing Lawley and Horsehay, until you see the sign to turn right for Much Wenlock (A4169) at the Jiggers Bank roundabout.
- Drive down the Ironbridge bypass (a long hill). At the bottom, do not turn left to Much Wenlock. Instead, continue straight on along the B4380 until you reach the village of Buildwas.
- Buildwas Village Hall is on the right hand side at the junction with Park View.
Directions from Shrewsbury:
- From Emstrey Island (junction with A5), take the B4380 (Emstrey Bank) south east to Atcham
- After passing through Atcham, take the first right onto the B4380 signposted towards Wroxeter and Ironbridge
- Continue east and pass through Wroxeter and Leighton villages to reach Buildwas village.
- Buildwas Village Hall is on the left hand side at the junction with Park View just after the church and Primary school.